Cramer’s Precision Manufacturing in Springfield Oregon
Our state-of-the-art 14,000 square foot precision tooling & manufacturing plant is located in Springfield, Oregon. Our in house grinding area is climate controlled and the machining centers are set up for virtually all types of manufacturing in a wide range of materials. This includes laminate rubber, tool steels, plastic, and aluminum and stainless steel. We also stock a variety of materials for short lead times.
Our specialty is fabricating prototype parts and bonding rubber to metal.
Prototype Part Experts
Complex Shapes Manufacturer
Decades of CAD Expertise
Develop Your Idea Into a Design
National & International Customer Base
Made in the “USA” Values
Our customers range from someone local looking for a one-off part to designing and building complex parts for computer, aerospace and automotive applications.
We pride ourselves on delivering precision parts before your deadline!
This is a partial list of the machines available to our customers:
- (2) Okuma MC-V4020 CNC machining center
- (1) Haas VF-2 CNC machining center
- (1) Haas Super mini mill
- (1) YCM XV 560A CNC machining center
- (1) Mori Seki MV CNC machining center
- (1) YCM N5V10ZA
- (1) Haas Tool Room Lathe
- (2) Charmilles Robofil wire Edm submersible
- (1) Charmilles Sinker Edm 30 Amp
- (2) CNC Lathes up to 10″ x 24″
- (4) Engine lathes up to 16″ x 4′
- (10) 2 axis Anilam programmable knee mills
- (1) Okamoto NC surface grinder 12″ x 24″
- (7) Surface grinders
- (2) Cincinnati centerless grinders
- (1) Parker Majestic ID/OD grinder 10″ x 24″
- (2) Heat treating furnace
We constantly evaluate the latest technology and review operation procedures to improve customer support and service. Give us a call so we can bid on your next big idea at 541-747-6704.